We will never share, rent, or sell your personal data to others.
We do not share your data with AI models or other third-party tools.
Our commitment is to keep your data safe and confidential. To comply with these obligations, we only store appropriate data. We use this information to deliver services, maintain your account and to communicate with you.
We follow these principles when building Sync2Sheets.
- Sync2Sheets use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Google OAuth scopes that we use:
- drive.file, spreadsheets and spreadsheets.currentonly to be able to synchronize Notion databases with your spreadsheet.
- userinfo.email to uniquely identify you and store the connections that you have made.
- script.external_request to connect with Notion API and retrieve databases and pages.
- script.locale to properly apply formatting to the data.
- script.scriptapp to refresh your databases once per hour and update your spreadsheets data.
- script.container.ui to show you alert dialogs and error messages.
The information we collect?
Personal Information - We collect email address from users through Google account and sign in services or directly in our app.
Account Information - We collect your account information such as plan, validity, history of subscriptions and renewals to the services provided by our products.
Log/Activity Data - We collect logs from our apps to help us investigate issues and improve. We collect activities done by user and performance measures like time taken to execute, throughput.
How we use the information?
To provide our services - We use your personal information such as email address to identify yourself and services accessible to you.
To support our services - We use your activity and log details to support our services by investigating, analyzing, and resolving issues faced by you while accessing our products. This also helps us to monitor the outages, blockages or errors in the service and take remedial actions.
Communication with you - We use the information we collect, to contact you with information about new features/ releases, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. If you are interacting with us for any queries, we use your contact information to get back to you.
Keeping your data secure
We rely on the underlying cloud platform ie Google Cloud Platform to provide security to your information. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone and we do not store your databases pages.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information. We use methods to record usage analytics on our add-on for quality-improvement purposes.
- Sync2Sheets requests permission to access only the specific Google Drive files you use with this app, these access rights are required to allow actions performed by the end user. The textual contents of users’ Drive files are NEVER transmitted to any 3rd party services outside of the user’s direct control or knowledge.
The key messages for users of Sync2Sheets are:
Anyone with whom the user shares the spreadsheet will be able to see the data. They can make changes to the data in the spreadsheet but that will not affect data in Notion.
Nobody outside the user’s domain will ever get access to the user data through the add-on.
Changes to the policy